Today’s Woodlands Cleanup was another big success! Around 125 volunteers collected 60-70 bags of trash at five sites! A big thank you to all who participated.
- District 64 Green Teams were at Axehead Lake
- Park Ridge Kiwanis, Maine South Key Club, and Lincoln Service Club were at Devon & Dee
- Go Green, Troop76, Pack 201 & stragglers were at Dam No 4
- Park Ridge Wilderness Scouts & Princess were at Belleau Lake
- Brownies were at Traeger Picnic Area
It was such a beautiful day for our final forest preserve clean-up of the year. Over 240 volunteers came out across all six locations. Almost 70 bags of garbage were collected, as well vintage cell phones, car mufflers, several milk crates, and 8 buckets of broken glass. Job well done! Clean-up team, we'll see you next year!